Saturday, July 7

You Better Tell Her...


I had the busiest and craziest day today and I must admit it was incredibly fun. I didn't wake up until 10:something (sue me, I'm 18) got dressed, brought balloons for the new investment property and turned back around to go home. I got re-dressed in the cream dress (from Urban pictured below), black Lanvin-inspired pumps (from Charlotte Russe *shh*) and a vintage charm bracelet (from the thrift). I love mixing old and new. Cheap and luxe. I'm the queen of that. :) Make-up wise, I did it up. Bright teal liner and a smoky dark blue eye. Nude glossy lips and bronzer. Carried this really awesome bag (from Target *shh*) that I spotted in a million different mags. My friends were decked out of course. Mimi, Rave, B., and Jaz. It was a crazy day but it was fab. I bought these really luxe yellow gloves from Annie Cream Cheese and some flyy glasses.

Make sure you keep my secrets...

Renee

No comments: